Monday, December 21, 2009

Month 9 Already :-D



I need to get a haircut.
--------------------
This is it! It's the last month of the pregnancy. Er, unless he wants to "check out" late, then we could extend into a tenth month, but I'm far too impatient for that so he should come this month ;) We both can't wait to meet him!

I feel I've officially gone from "cute baby belly" to "big waddling woman" and it was confirmed the other day while I was out shopping. I overheard a woman saying to her friend, "Woah! That woman is about to POP!". Thanks. That's so... sweet of you? haha.

I have a funny story to share, by the way. Blake was at work the other day and he was mentioning to his buddy that he was going out to go Christmas shopping for me. You know what his friend told him? "What do you mean? You're already giving her a baby!" I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh. HE is giving ME a baby? First off, it's a gift from us, to us, and second, if he carries and delivers the baby next time, I'll gladly say he's giving ME a baby, but until then, this is SO my gift to HIM. :) Ha, he's giving ME a baby... That's such a guy thing to say, isn't it?

I can't really complain though. He's been an EXCELLENT support system for the past several months. I've been getting foot rubs and back rubs... He's always running out getting things I need, be it candy to satisfy a midnight craving or a refill on my water bottle. He's great :-D

2 comments:

MorningSun said...

Month 9 already! Thanks for the good laugh! I loved your "hilarious" story and I couldn't stop laughing. Take care and be happy.

Justin and Bekah said...

Hooray! Almost there friend! Good job:) You look very radiant (I used a big word!). Midnight cravings must be fun:) Enjoy those foot and back rubs...They tend to slack off a bit after the baby is born! haha.