Thursday, December 24, 2009
COOKIES!
Blake brought some cookies home yesterday that his warrant officer's wife had baked. They were all delicious (I should know, I scarfed them down in about 30 seconds...) but there was one in particular that was just amazingly wonderful. I hardly got to taste it because it was gone so quickly, but it was a plain nothing-in-it-cookie with a little chocolate star in the middle of it. Seriously the best cookie EVER. I want more. No, I need more. I woke up today and that cookie was one of my first thoughts. Blake laughed and suggested that he calls his warrant officer for the recipe. Is it bad that I'm contemplating having him actually do that on Christmas Eve? I want to blame the pregnancy hormones for this, I really do. But, really, I'm a cookie fiend anyways so I don't think I can honestly use the excuse... Honestly. Doesn't mean I won't do it, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! You never wrote a blog about MY cookies!!! :( lol
If you really want to ask for the cookie recipe, you better do it sooner, because in a few weeks you will not be able to use any excuses that has something to do with hormones. Hahaha!(Just kidding). Look the recipe up on baking website. You'll find it. Take care.
Post a Comment