Tuesday, December 8, 2009

the awesome and the weird.

Today, Lost season 5 came out as did Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Yay!

I looked online at Walmart.com and saw they had both for pretty cheap so I printed the pages out to take to the NEX so they could do a price override. I got such a good deal! The NEX was charging $47 for Lost, but with my price adjustments, I was able to get Lost AND Harry Potter for less than $45, total :-D I love that they do price adjustments here. It's so awesome. I saved $6 on Harry and $15 on Lost! Woohoo!

And here's the weird... I've been waiting to buy Lost season 4 because when a new season comes out, you get a coupon that says, "Buy this new season plus an old season and we'll send you $20 in the mail!" I've been waiting months for this offer, but guess what?! They don't do it anymore! Now they have a "Buy season 5 on DVD AND in Blu-ray, and we'll send you $20!" Seriously? Who would buy the same TV season twice? I mean, it's not like you need the blu-ray and dvd versions to compare, do you?

Guess I'll just get season 4 eventually... It wasn't that great anyways :-P

Ugh, off to study for my test tonight... I just can't get motivated. I think it's because there are only 4 class sessions left so I'm just not connecting. Oops.

3 comments:

Justin and Bekah said...

Ha, and here we just bought the combo pack to HP because we thought it would be cool to have TWO:P
Lost on dvd is sold out over here:( Guess I'll have to wait til Christmas. Boo!:( Hooray for being thrifty!

Lois and Jon said...

Do you mean Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince?

Blake and Lucinda said...

Um, yes, yes I do! :) lol