I don't know what it is, but I went to bed Monday feeling like a woman with a cute little baby belly and woke up the next morning feeling like a big, fat, beached whale. It's been three days now of just feeling giant and clumsy and constantly fatigued. Perhaps it's the feet and butt lodged in my ribcage on my lungs or maybe it's the fact that I'm up and down every 30 minutes waddling myself to the bathroom because little guy's decided to use my bladder as a pillow and/or punching bag. Today I tried to wear my UGG boots from Australia and it took me forever and a day to get my boot on because bending over to hold the top up was nearly impossible. Every time I lean forward, my lungs seem to deflate. That's probably because I'm squashing little guy into my lungs haha.
Whatever. This whole process of growing a human is still amazing and wonderful and I'm sure I'll want to do it again and again... So I'm not complaining. I'm just saying, "Holy crap, how did that happen?!"
Oh and yeah, my due date is just 40-some days away. Like I said... "Holy crap, how did that happen?!"
P.S. Yes, I'm fully aware that my blogs are formal and caring. :) LOL
3 comments:
Hey, Little One, I hope you're telling your health care provider just what you're telling us.
Remember, this infant is very active and athletic, destined for sports greatness. He must be struggling and fussing, impatient to get started.
He's due (according to you) on 17 January, which is the birthday of Cassius Clay, gold medalist in boxing in the Rome Olympics. And your birthday is 7 August, birthday of Abebe Bikila, gold medalist in the Marathon in the Rome Olympics. You think these things are just coincidence?
Wow. You are getting so sappy my friend! Beached Whale is totally my word - and it's "BW" :) Still love you! haha.
Hmmm...sounds like he could be the next cassius clay, if he's already practicing on your bladder :-)
Post a Comment