You know, I'm not sure if people find my knitting stories interesting or not, but that's what I'm going to blog about today. As I said in a previous blog, I ordered some yarn to knit myself my very first adult-sized sweater. I've been knitting it for 3 days now and I'm excited to see how quickly it's coming along. It would go even faster, but after knitting for an hour or so, I have to stop because my eyes get all crazy and my wrists need to rest. So yeah, here is my sweater so far!

That's the back panel. The sweater is knit up in pieces, then sewn together at the end. I took this picture yesterday and since then, I've knit another couple of inches. The color doesn't look right, so I actually stuck my sweater into the scanner to scan it for a more "true to life" picture. This is the color it really is:

When the sweater is done, it will look like this:
Oh, no, nevermind. You'll just have to wait and see.
1 comment:
I love ALL of your stories...keep 'em coming!!
Post a Comment