Blake and I met 5 years ago, March 17, 2004. We hit it off instantly while sipping on our Starbucks drinks. We spent the afternoon exploring the old parts of Fort Casey. He had to go to work, but when he got off work, we walked around City Beach for a while then met up with Bekah and Justin for a bit. They seemed to like him instantly, too :-) Anyways, as they say, the rest is history! We were pretty much inseparable from the very beginning and married just nine months later. Some said that we were being stupid, young, and too fast, but it's been a great 5 years getting to live with my best friend and share my life with him :-) Awww..
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
3 comments:
Aw :0) Congrats to the both of you! Here is to many many more years of happiness!
Yay! Ya know, I totally knew it was today before I even read your blog...I remember waking you up to make sure you didn't go to Starbucks "ugly"...LOL. Fun times:) Congrats on 5 years! And boo...I thought *I* was your BF!! Hahahaha:) xoxoxo
Two things:
1. Having someone fall for you at first sight seems reasonable to me, Little One. I fell for you when you were less than a minute old, and never got over it.
2. Seems to me you were always broke in the spring of 2004 ... that's why I helped underwrite your rent. Just how was it you could afford Starbucks?
Post a Comment