Saturday, July 12, 2008

Let's Play a Game!

I was just going through our memory card deleting photos that we don't want so we have more room for vacation photos when I came across this photo. It's from when we first moved in and were sorting through random boxes of crap. I was looking at it thinking, "WHY would I take a picture of this mess?! Just looking at it makes me feel on edge!" Then I saw it. Click on it to make it bigger. Do you see an Ivan? I giggled when I found him in it.This one's funny too.

Anyways, we're just finishing up doing the stuff that needs to be done before a vacation. Right now the dogs' bedding is being washed. When that's done, they're heading over to our friends' house. We told them they could just leave the dogs at our house and just let them out a few times a day, but they said, "No! Bring them here. It will be fine!" so they're going over tonight.

We leave tomorrow morning. We're walking to the train station from our house, so that will be about a 45 minute walk with our suitcase haha. We were smart and went out and bought a suitcase with 4 rolling wheels, so you just have to push the thing around. The wheels are so smooth, you could push it with just a fingertip. It's so nice :)

Well off we go. Talk to you in 5 days!

3 comments:

Justin and Bekah said...

Aaw, what a dork!:) I called to tell you guys to have a great vacation but I must've just missed ya! Anyway, take lots of pics! Have a fun time!

coffeecup said...

Wildlife photographers wait hours to capture shots that perfect!
Your coffeetable is arranged just like my desk, so I don't see any problem there, either. And you slipped in a fully solved Rubiks Cube. That photo could be the cover of some pet lover magazine.
ENJOY YOUR VACATION, KIDS!

MorningSun said...

That is what you call art! Smile! What a cute dog! Have a wonderful vacation and please take a lots of photos.Take care of yourselves, kids. Love you both.