Aaw. It's almost like a present! I used to stick my cats in christmas stockings...lol. Wow! you now that owrd verifcation down below? I swear it looks like voldemort...! Or wait..."he who must not be named.."
Poor little cute dog! Hahaha. I think he likes and enjoys your little game.Thanks for sharing the photos. Love the four of you.
Hehe Ollie is sooo cute! Did he try to get out or just hangout in the bag?
You're putting my Grandpuppies in a BAG???Well I guess I would have done that to Blake if I had found one BIG ENOUGH back then.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aaw. It's almost like a present! I used to stick my cats in christmas stockings...lol. Wow! you now that owrd verifcation down below? I swear it looks like voldemort...! Or wait..."he who must not be named.."
Poor little cute dog! Hahaha. I think he likes and enjoys your little game.Thanks for sharing the photos. Love the four of you.
Hehe Ollie is sooo cute! Did he try to get out or just hangout in the bag?
You're putting my Grandpuppies in a BAG???
Well I guess I would have done that to Blake if I had found one BIG ENOUGH back then.
Post a Comment