Here's just a few pictures from Okinawa to hold you over until I finally do an official Okinawa blog. Here is my friend Mr. Turtle from the Okinawa Aquarium.
And here is a shot of the hotel and beach taken from our balcony! :)
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! MORE PLEASE!!! I love the photos so far! I hope you guys had a blast and were able to relax! I will be checking everyday for new updates :D Love you xoxo
5 comments:
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! MORE PLEASE!!! I love the photos so far! I hope you guys had a blast and were able to relax! I will be checking everyday for new updates :D Love you xoxo
Thanks for the installment. I'll be waiting for more interesting photos.
So far, I like the giant turtle? Thanks for sharing. Love the four of you.
Balcony, huh? Did you bring one of those rack do-dads so you could hang your laundry out to dry?
I keep checking :)
MMMOOOOORRRREEEEEE PHOTOS PLEASE!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment