
Everyone needs to buy these pants from Target.
I bought two pairs after seeing one of my friends here wearing pants similar to those. They just came in the mail today and I'm glad I got two pairs because otherwise, I don't know if they'd ever make it to the washing machine. They are SO comfy! Bekah called me today as I was agonizing over what to wear. I asked her, "Should I wear my maternity jeans which are really, really uncomfortable or my normal jeans which are really, really uncomfortable?"
Now I have these pants that are just so perfect. Best of all, they look normal enough for me to wear them out of the house so they're all I plan on wearing for forever.
Okay, okay, that's a bit extreme, but seriously, lately my pants are all just SO. UMCOMFORTABLE. Wearing these pants is like heaven.
2 comments:
I like your pair of pants. They look soft and very comfortable. Hmm, wearing those pants is like heaven huh! Anyway, I'm happy that you have a pair of pants that you're planning to wear forever, good thing you have two pairs. Smile! Love you and take care.
Really? UMcomfortable?! Hehe. I'm glad you love them! If you're planning on wearing them forever, I sure hope you also plan on washing them:) haha. Yay for shopping and pants! :P
Post a Comment