I've been feeling Liam move and thump around for a few weeks now, but the kicks have all been down low so Blake hadn't gotten to experience any of it. Well, last night, Liam must have turned into a head down position and he began kicking me right above my belly button. I called Blake over in a panic and said, "Feel here! Feel here!" Liam was kicking and kicking and kicking and Blake was able to feel everything. We both melted... We're so in love with our little boy :)
I thought that feeling a baby move inside me was going to be kinda creepy, but what was I thinking? It's the most spectacular feeling in the world. I absolutely love it. People keep saying that when his kicks get stronger, I won't like it as much, but I think they're wrong. People also said, "Wait until the morning sickness kicks in and you'll not be so happy to be pregnant." They were wrong. Every moment I was sick, I was glowing. Seriously, the miracle of life is just... wow. I love every minute of it, even the moments when my head is in the toilet.
Seriously.
1 comment:
I completely agree Lucinda - it is an absolutely amazing experience and one you'll always remember. Enjoy this special time when it is just you and Blake, a couple years down the road you'll wonder what you did with all this "free" time!
Post a Comment