We went to Chinatown in Yokohama last weekend which was great. You probably saw our photos on Facebook. Anyways, afterwards, we deicded to get something to eat before coming home. We were in the mood for some normal American food, so we walked into T.G.I.Friday's right outside the Yokohama train station. The booths there are a bit close to the table as we'd learned on a previous trip there. Not a biggie, except this time... I didn't fit.
I sat in the booth and my stomach was pressed up entirely too hard against the table. I looked at Blake and said, "Huh. I didn't see THAT coming!" The guy who seated us noticed my problem and quickly escorted us to a table instead.
I wonder if he could tell I was pregnant, not just some really fat American who can't fit at their booth.
1 comment:
Hahahahaha...You're silly- Of course he knew you were preggo! And don't feel bad - I couldn't fit in the back of my sisters car with 2 little girls:( lol.
Post a Comment