Why do people choose to live here willingly? I just don't get it. The summers are so bad, it offsets the rest of the good things about Japan. Okay, okay, so I'm probably feeling like this because I'm terribly hormonal, but seriously! 95 degrees with this nasty humidity that brings out bugs bigger than your hand? You'd have to be seriously crazy to live here. Gah.
I just realized that Harry Potter is this Friday and it's 45 minutes away. I think I might melt. Oh no. Oh well.
I just got home from the grocery store and I think I'm gonna go sit on the couch and eat my yummy Fig Newtons and snack on Corn Pops (no milk). That sounds like a terrific afternoon :-D
3 comments:
Most places on earth are too hot or too cold. The ONLY two spots with perfect weather are Oak Harbor and Birchwood.
Make sure the dry Corn Pops don't scratch your upper palate. Last thing you need is another irritant.
Enjoy every moment, you Two.
They are willingly to live there because they like nasty weather and big bugs! Lol.
Don't melt, let Harry Potter melt,okay? Just kidding!
I hope you both enjoyed the Fig Newtons and Corn Pops. It's been a long time since I had Corn Pops.
Love you Two.
Woo! I agree with coffeecup:P
I think people like to live in hot places with big bugs because they are...Well...Just crazy!!! haha.
I'm doing all I can to keep my sanity over here, so you must be doing the same over there...Ack, I want to watch HP sooooooo bad. I know you'll let me know how it was - and the cool part is that you can't spoil it for me since I've read the books! haha. Have fun at the movie!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment