Sunday, July 5, 2009

Woohoo :-D

I found an IMAX theater about 45 minutes away from our house that will be playing the new Harry Potter movie a week from Wednesday :-D I'm so totally there. I read that the first 12 minutes of the movie is in 3D if you're at a 3D IMAX theater... This one is! It's going to be fantastic :-D We're planning a night out with friends on the Friday after it comes out, but seriously- Blake's gonna have to take me on Wednesday or something. I can't wait 2 days :-P

On an even happier note, I'm 12 weeks along today so the morning sickness and fatigue are expected to begin taking their bows and going away. Then again, they could both stay with me for forever... But let's be optimistic, okay?


Baby's waving




And on another note- Our boy dog (who is not fixed, by the way), Oliver is in love for the very first time. There is a very pretty golden retriever puppy next door and Oliver is head over heels for her. Seriously, he stays outside for hours at a time running up and down the fence line with her. When she goes inside, Oliver yelps and yelps and yelps. It's very romantic, but quite pathetic, too. The other day, I saw her sitting by the fence and she was biting her back to get an itch out. Ollie put his little muzzle through the fence and started helping her reach her itchy spot! haha How cute (and kinda gross) is that? Just taking care of his girlfriend, I suppose :)

There was a time when his girlfriend, Sophie, was smaller than Ollie. Hard to imagine now, but it's true! They didn't officially start being exclusive until she got bigger.

1 comment:

coffeecup said...

1. Some movies need to be seen on the big screen. Wish I'd seen Apollo 13 that way.
2. Hard to tell by x-ray whether the little one has the Conley nose or the Punzalan nose. Any preference?
3. It's obvious Oliver is in deep. Those feelings make life worth living.