You have 18 days left to put in your vote for boy or girl :-) We go in on August 17th and then we'll know if we need to focus on blues or pinks when it comes to clothes buying. Woohoo! We weren't sure if we were going to find out, but eh, we've decided to be impatient so that shopping (and knitting!) are more fun. It'll give us (um, me?) something to do while we wait for our baby to get here.
This is all going by so quickly! I'm fine with that though :) And I can't wait until I look like I'm sporting a baby belly, and not a "too much fast food" belly. See?
This is me at 6 weeks:

Aaaaand this is me at 14 weeks. I'm all lumpy like I've made friends with all the fast food places on base or something... But I haven't gained a pound yet so where'd it come from? haha
5 comments:
You look beautiful, Princess, as you have from Day One.
As for the gender, you'll get my guess just before you confirm it to me. I'll write it down and give it to Mom the day before, just so there's no trickery.
Don't worry ... I'm good at knowing these things ahead of time.
Hmmm....I think I vote "boy." :)
Hmm, I really like what I'm seeing! I'm excited!!! I'll not tell you if it's a boy or a girl. All I know,she/he is the most awaited,welcomed and loved baby in this whole world. She/he will be a healthy,intelligent, brave strong nice and kind Baby. Take care.
Opps, commas is under your care!!! Lol.
I think it's all your guts being shoved up?! LOL. I never knew why that happened either..LOL. But you look sooooo cute and happy! And as for votes, I say GIRL. Justin says BOY. Can't wait to hear the results! You better call me as soon as you find out!!!
Post a Comment