Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Success!

I'm a nerd. I know more HTML than I thought I did. I decided to pretty up the blog. I found this layout online but I didn't love it entirely because the text was too small. I braved the HTML code of it and was able to change the font size, font color, links on the side of the blog, and other things, too. I'm proud of myself for being a nerd! Enjoy the new look. Now that I kinda know I can kinda edit HTML, I'll probably go back and get a different layout that I like even better. New looks may be coming! :)

4 comments:

Lois and Jon said...

Your new site look is fabulous! Thanks for the update...your fans were starting to wonder when you'd give us some love...

Anonymous said...

Hello my favorite niece, love your new look. Oh, and hey to my favorite nephew-in-law. When are you coming back?

MorningSun said...

Hello, there! What a surprise! Interesting color and it's eye catching! Good job! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Goodness gracious!!...this new generation!..I don't even know what HTML means....love reading all about my wonderful grandkids....