Anyways, one of the first pictures to come out was a picture of Hermione wearing a cable knit cap. I thought it was cute, so I found out how to knit it and got to work. It's done! :-D
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Oh! I forgot!
The new Harry Potter movie is(n't) coming out soon. See, it was supposed to be coming out this November, but WB decided they could make more money by releasing it in the summer, so now it's not coming out until July 2009 (Poo on you WB!!!!) Anyways, when it comes to movie premiers, I know of a lot of people who go all out and wear Gryffindor scarves or Slytherin hats. Yes, I'm a huge nerd, but not enough to be wearing a chunky Harry Potter scarf. So here's my sneaky "Yay, Harry Potter!" knit item to wear for the movie (only not anymore because it's too hot to be wearing knit caps in the summer- again, Poo on you, WB)
Anyways, one of the first pictures to come out was a picture of Hermione wearing a cable knit cap. I thought it was cute, so I found out how to knit it and got to work. It's done! :-D

Anyways, one of the first pictures to come out was a picture of Hermione wearing a cable knit cap. I thought it was cute, so I found out how to knit it and got to work. It's done! :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lucinda, I like your hat! I don't know how to knit a hat, but I know how to sew a pajama. It seems you really enjoy knitting different things. You have a lot of patient. Nice hat! Take care.
Ooh, I love it!! Hermione would be jealous. Get this - a friend is having a Halloween party this year, and she will be calling it The Leaky Cauldron. Cute! Miss you tons. Also, please take loads of vacation pics.
Did I know post a comment on your hat? I thought I did?! It's super neat and look sooo much better than Hermione's hat which was probably made by house elves:)
Post a Comment