20 minutes later- Okay, he's asleep again, so I can continue... Anyways, as I was going to say, I cannot believe Liam is five weeks old already!! It's gone by so quickly and he's changing so much. It's so much fun to watch him grow, even though I don't really notice how different he looks on a daily basis, but when I have time to look through all of the photos we've taken so far, it's obvious how different he looks. It's quite amazing! I still cannot believe the photos from the day he was born. Is he really the same baby?! He was so red and different looking!
I never thought that having a baby would be a walk in the park, but WOW, it's so different from what I was expecting. It's harder than I ever thought, but easier, too, in some ways. It's far more stressful than I ever knew it could be, but at the same time, when he's asleep in my arms, looking at his innocent face is so relaxing. One thing, though... Nothing has ever made me question my abilities quite like motherhood... Every single day, I find myself questioning if I'm good enough.
Anyways, I suppose that is enough of my ramblings for now. Onto the good stuff... PICTURES!




5 comments:
It's been said before, but here goes again ... You have a Beautiful Boy, Little One. And he's certainly giving you a look of complete trust. Enjoy.
Photo #1: Liam and Dad: Liam is trying to tell Dad, "Whether you like it or not...this is me. I look disgusted but I'm cute and adorable.
Photo #2: Popeye: Mom I need some more spinach!
Photo #3: Hey Dad, if this is my first boxing lesson, I don't have a very bright future.
Photo #4: Liam and Mom: My, goodness!I have a gorgeous mommy!
Photo #5:Dad, This was one photo shoot, let's eat!
Mi Hija and Son, Job well done! I'm a very proud Grandma! Thanks for sharing. Take care and always be happy. Life is good, very-very good.
Mommy and Daddy, thanks for the new pictures, they are wonderful..I laughed till I cried tears of joy and love....
You get a gold star for putting more pictures up! Hooray! For all us folks who don't live in Japan, we need those pictures to look at! :) He is so adorable and growing so, so fast. You look gorgeous - motherhood suits you well:)
Finally! I thought I'd have to wait for his graduation picture.
auntie
Post a Comment