Aaw... Well, now you get more extra days of counting down the days...Or hours...Something like that! You tell Liam that his Auntie Bekah is going to give him a spankin for misbehaving already! :)
The suspense is grueling, I'm sure, but I'm also sure your Little One knows what he's doing. Already has a fine sense of theater ... knows just how to time an entrance to perfection.
It's a baby week....one born Sunday, another born Tuesday......maybe your day will be Thursday (now I wonder if that would be Thursday your time or GMT)? xo
4 comments:
Aaw... Well, now you get more extra days of counting down the days...Or hours...Something like that! You tell Liam that his Auntie Bekah is going to give him a spankin for misbehaving already! :)
The suspense is grueling, I'm sure, but I'm also sure your Little One knows what he's doing. Already has a fine sense of theater ... knows just how to time an entrance to perfection.
It's a baby week....one born Sunday, another born Tuesday......maybe your day will be Thursday (now I wonder if that would be Thursday your time or GMT)? xo
Looking forward to his first "NO!"
Auntie
Post a Comment