Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Paying $4 a toe to have someone make them pretty.




I'm getting a pedicure today- the second one in my life, ever. The first was right before we got married and was just for fun. Today's is a necessity! I can't reach my feet very well. I mean, if my life depended on it, I could probably do it myself, but it would kill my pelvis for a few days and I'd be out of breath for a good 2 hours at least. My nails are all different lengths and most of them are broken and snagging onto blankets and socks. Blake's been doing his best to keep them all smooth around the edges, but he just cannot keep up with the rate of breakage. My fingernails are stronger than ever, but my toenails are oddly thin and brittle.

Anyways, it's going to cost $40 for a soak, massage (oooh, massage!), cleaning, and polish. What color should I get?!

Yesterday, Sara took some maternity photos. Here are the few I've resized :)

3 comments:

Justin and Bekah said...

Oh, those turned out pretty! Every single time I log on here and look at your pictures, I cry...You look seriously cute and motherly:) As for color...Black! Or polka dot! Gryffindor colors even?

MorningSun said...

Thanks for sharing those beautiful photos. You are so lovely and Blake is so handsome. I like those photos. The last time you had your pedicure was five years ago? You deserve the soaking, massaging and cleaning or what I mean is, pedicure. Your lucky color in 2010 is Violet or Purple. Have your nails paint Purple or Violet. Go for it Mi Hija. Hahaha. Take care.

Daltons Global Inc said...

What beautiful pictures to remember this really special time by, Lucinda. I'm so excited for you. Your life is about to change beyond recognition, but you'll grow and change with it, and love every step of it. Can't wait to hear of Liam's arrival. xo