So... I knew that the chocolate star in the middle of the cookie was one of those Brach's brand ones. I had the brilliant idea to go to the commissary and look at the back of the bag. I read the recipe and -hey!- it sounded like it could be the right one! I bought a bag of the chocolate stars and handed it to Blake. "Here. I want to eat those cookies."
Later that evening I sat in the living room anxiously awaiting a cookie fresh out of the oven. I should mention that I didn't lift a finger to get these cookies. These cookies magically baked themselves, but Blake insists otherwise.
They're perfect and just like the ones Blake brought home the other day. And aren't they just so pretty?!
1 comment:
The cookies look delicious. Please tell Blake to save the recipe. Or will you please email me the measurements and ingredients? Thank you. Take care of yourselves, Kids.
Post a Comment