Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Brrrr!

Today is the baby shower so in order to get there, I could really use a car... That's why I woke up at zero dark thirty to take Blake to work and let me tell you, it's COLD out there! It was also cold last night. Anyways, I just looked up the temperature and it looks like it's 46 degrees out there. Feels like a nice chilly Alaskan August/September morning :-D

I haven't blogged about it yet, but we have a new camera that takes gorgeous quality shots and I noticed today that the view of Mount Fuji is unbelievably gorgeous today so after breakfast and my shower, I'm going to go find a place with a great view and steal some shots. I'll post what I find!

How odd of me to have an agenda at 7am. That's so not like me.

No comments: