Tuesday, September 29, 2009

woohoo!

I need a baby. Or a doll. Or a small stuffed animal.

We're going to cloth diaper our little guy and yesterday I got in some of those flat cloth diapers that you fold and put on the baby.... But I don't have anything to practice on. Well, that's not completely true.

Poor Oliver. He patiently laid on his back while I folded it and hey! I did it correctly and it stayed on, though his tail looked a bit weird coming out of the leg hole.

Anyways, hooray for cloth diaper experiences :)

And it's been a month since my last photo update. Here's me at 24 weeks.

2 comments:

MorningSun said...

You're glowing and looking good! Hope the diaper fit Oliver properly. Bet he smiled when you applied the powder. Good practice. Take care of yourself and be happy. Love you all.

Justin and Bekah said...

That's ok, I put baby clothes on my cat:) They fit him pretty good actually! You look so good - love baby bumps...Or Liam bump:)