We found out that we're expecting a baby BOY! I was (am) sooooo surprised! My first instinct was "boy", but a few months ago, I began feeling girl vibes and I was sure that was my motherly intuition speaking. Right. Anyways, we are both so excited! :-) All Blake can think about is hiking trips, fishing trips, paintball, etc. He's even talked about some weird visions he has that involve a "Man's Camping Trip" with Justin and Killian and our boy. All I can do is listen and shake my head. He goes off on these tangents and sometimes I wonder if he's aware he's still talking. I love my crazy husband! :-)
Also, it seems I've "popped" in the past couple of days. Looking more and more like a baby belly and less like a fast food belly. Here's me at 18 weeks and a few days. It's my first maternity shirt (so much comfier than my thick cotton shirts I've been wearing in the 100 degree weather!) Also, maternity jeans are pretty wonderful. These go up about 5 inches past my belly button and halfway up my back! hahaha.

The past few days have been exciting and fun :)

2 comments:
You're glowing, Little One ... as pretty as you've ever looked.
Aw! You look fantastic! I love the pregnancy glow :D
Post a Comment