Woohoo! We're going to Sydney in a few weeks. Still have no idea on where we're staying, but I've got entertainment pretty worked out! I found a great deal for a "Sydney Card" of sorts... You buy this card and it gives you free access to over 40 attractions (including zoos and museums and even tours) for a few days. You can even get the plan that includes transportation :)
Blake and I are going to decide on a hotel tonight then he'll put in for leave tomorrow. He needs to have an "I'll be staying here" address because I guess the US embassy has to contact the Austrailian and Japanese ones to let them know where he'll be so he can be accounted for or something. Strange.
Hooray! This is so exciting! :)
4 comments:
I'm so happy for you and Blake that you're going on vacation! Make sure to take a lot of photos so you can share it with me. Have a great time. Take care.
Be sure to brush up on the lyrics to Tie me Kangaroo Down and Waltzing Matilda just in case one of your coupons is to a karaoke bar.
Yay! That does sound exciting:) I hope you pick up an Aussie accent and then pass it along to me:P That card souns awesome - you'll have lots of places to visit!!
Crikey! What fun! I think the pass thing is the way to go; that's what Michelle and I did in Paris, and we saw ALL the sights. Now, when I go back someday, I can sit in a cafe drinking wine all afternoon without wondering what I'm missing :)
Post a Comment