It's a bird! It's a Superman! No, wait, it's a PLANE!
One piece of foam board: 315 Yen. One balsa wood stick: 105 Yen. Some crap from junk drawer: Free. A homemade glider that actually flies: Freaking PRICELESS!
When you toss it off the roof of the parking garage, how many blocks does it go? You did a good job on that bird! No, a plane. You're smart, Son. I love you and take care of yourself. Be happy always.
3 comments:
OMG, I love it! Hahaha. I'm assuming you did the artwork... :P How far does it fly!?
If you have some video where you give Ivan a test flight I'd like to see it. Make sure he wears a scarf, goggles and a helmet.
When you toss it off the roof of the parking garage, how many blocks does it go? You did a good job on that bird! No, a plane. You're smart, Son. I love you and take care of yourself. Be happy always.
Post a Comment