Monday, June 23, 2008

Woo.


Here's a brief tour of our living room. First is a picture of our (uh, my) messy computer area, the entertainment center and a box of crap that's going to be making its way to the second hand store eventually. You can't hear it, but my iPod is playing music. La la la.


Then there's a picture of the other side of the living room which is quite boring. We need to hang photos or something. We keep meaning to get wall hanger thingies, but it's hard to find stuff like that here sometimes, plus we just always forget to look for them, so our artwork and stuff is, for the most part, still in the spare bedroom from our move. In this picture, you should notice one neat thing and that is the red suitcase. It's for our trip to Okinawa :) We leave in less than 3 weeks for 5 days on a beach. Normally, I'm not much of a beach person, but seriously- It just sounds wonderful :) Inside that suitcase are water shoes and snorkels. We should take pictures with them on. We look so good in them. Haha. If you're dad, you noticed a second thing and that is the Rubik's cube. It's almost solved only it's not. Got 2 layers of it done, though!

4 comments:

Rafeal and Stephanie said...

Yay!!! Your place is cute! I love the coffee table and the end tables! Horray for pictures!!!! One thing I found a bit funny is the way the camera captured Ollie staring at the carpet.

Rafeal and Stephanie said...

Oh yeah, I also like the way Ivan is looking at the couch like someone is there! So cute :D I love the pups!!!

MorningSun said...

You're getting good at organizing your things. I like it.Thanks for sharing the photos of your living room with me/us. I really miss the puppies and of course, you and Blake, too! Take care of yourselves.

Justin and Bekah said...

Wow! Your living room looks big! I miss your couch...So comfy...And you guys too of course!! Still don't have that cube figured out yet?! Not cheating are you?