We got our pictures back today. We have them all on a CD and we own the copyright so we can print out whatever we want, whenever we want without breaking any laws ;) Hooray for legal things. Click on the photos to see them a bit bigger. Oh, P.S. See Sweeny Todd (the movie one with Johnny Depp). It's awesome.
nice photos, you two. lucinda does that kimono justice ... blue is a good color for you. as for blake, i see you've progressed from paint pellets to titanium blades. whole new universe of weaponry. concerning johnny depp, he's a little too cool for me ... i'll stick with watching dark shadows.
Your photos are awesome! You both look snappy, handsome, gorgeous, cute and adorable. I enjoyed looking at each photo. Thank you for posting Take care.Love you both.
You guys look SOOO wonderful! I love the pictures! The Kimonos are wonderful! I am glad you guys are able to get out and embrace some of the Japanese culture. Keep on posting pictures! I love reading about all of the adventures you guys are getting into!
3 comments:
nice photos, you two. lucinda does that kimono justice ... blue is a good color for you. as for blake, i see you've progressed from paint pellets to titanium blades. whole new universe of weaponry.
concerning johnny depp, he's a little too cool for me ... i'll stick with watching dark shadows.
Your photos are awesome! You both look snappy, handsome, gorgeous, cute and adorable. I enjoyed looking at each photo. Thank you for posting Take care.Love you both.
You guys look SOOO wonderful! I love the pictures! The Kimonos are wonderful! I am glad you guys are able to get out and embrace some of the Japanese culture. Keep on posting pictures! I love reading about all of the adventures you guys are getting into!
Post a Comment