How weird. Several days ago, I posted that we had snow. The snow is off the roads, but still sticking around in the yard. Anyways, I woke up today and it's snowing again! I wonder if this is normal. I've been told that it only snowed 2 times last winter, but we've gotten more than that already ;)
Blake and I signed up to get professional photographs taken of us in Japanese Kimonos ;) They'll do my hair and make up (no, I wont have a white geisha face!) and dress us in Kimonos then take several pictures in several poses. The best part is they give us EVERY shot on a CD and then we own FULL COPYRIGHT of the photos!! That means that we can print our photos at Office Max or Wal-mart. We don't have to go through the photographers and spend $5 on a 4x6 photograph :) It's very cool.
So. March 15th, be on the lookout for the photos! That's when we pick them up and I'm sure I'll post them here!
2 comments:
Awesome! Sounds fun! Do you get to wear those high wooden shoes too? I totally think you should take your pictures like a Geisha...They have pretty make up;P
Lucinda, ask the hairdresser to put your hair in a bun and use a couple of chop sticks. You would really look like a Japanese.
Post a Comment