Friday, February 1, 2008

LOOOOOOST!!!

Tonight is the season 4 premier of the bestest show that's on TV right now (Maybe even the best show ever?? Hmmm). I'm sad though- I can't watch it! I have no idea when it airs here on the military channels- Maybe it doesn't show at all? Hmm.

I'm going to download it from iTunes the second it becomes available though because I just NEED to know what happens now. Right now I'm watching the funniest episode "Tricia Tanaka is Dead". Here's a funny story- In my Japanese class, we were given Japanese sentences and told to write down what it said in English. So. The sentence was "Mr. Tanaka is going to work", but being such a "lostie", I wrote "Mr. Tanaka is dead". How awful is that? In the words of Hurley, "Dude." I think I should take a break from Lost ;) Ehhh, maybe not ;)

Anyways, it's 620am and Blake left for work a few hours ago. Actually, I took him into work so I can have the car today. He's off to the Toyota factory in Nagoya for work stuff. Sounds like he's going to have an interesting day :) I'm gonna go take a nap, then head out for a day of shopping- Nothing fancy- I'll probably just hit up a few 100 Yen stores and then maybe take the train to my beloved craft store. I feel like I need some pretty yarn. I want to knit some awesome mittens for myself . If I do, I'll post pictures here. All of you (all, like, 4 of you) are going to be subjected to my knitting pictures, so beware. ;)

4 comments:

coffeecup said...

Lost is the best show ever ??? Better not let Arnold Ziffel hear you say that. Or Muffy either!

MorningSun said...

It was awful to say Mr. Tanaka is dead, although he is very much alive and kicking. Good thing Mr. Tanaka did not read your translation. Hahaha. Thank you for the chuckle. I almost choke on my tongue laughing so hard. That was hilarious!
By the way, we tape LOST and the Super Bowl yesterday. We will send you the tape on Wednesday. Enjoy! We love the four of you.

MorningSun said...

Opps, I was careless for sending you my comment with a little mistake. I hope you won't find it. Hahaha Miss you all so much.

Justin and Bekah said...

LOST! BEST SHOW EVERRRRRRR!! And another episode tonight!! Woohoo!! I'm having a LOST party with fishy cookies and you're invited! Wanna come over?